Dear Guest, in accordance with the provisions of art.13 ” Italian Code on personal data protection ” (for brevity ” Code “) introduced by Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30/6/2003 ( which replaced the previous Law 675/96 ). “B&B Casa Claudia “( for brevity B&B) , located in Verona, Via Roveggia 43/b, and Claudia Campagnola, the administrator of these data, releases the following information:
Source of personal data
The personal data under possession of the B&B are collected from customers and will be processed in accordance with local rules. The Decree Gasparri and new standards in anti-terrorism ( ART.7 DL , 7.7.2005, converted to Law 31.7.2005 Ranked # 144 , 155 , as amended), indicates to operators like us to identify and record those who are going to use our services , asking and making copy of the documents of identity before accessing the service and sending them to the control authorities ( Police Headquarters in Verona ) .
It may occur, that in relation to transactions on specific products and services requested by our guests, the B&B could be able to detect data that the Law defines as ” sensitive ” from which could disclose the guest’s membership to an association, confessions, political parties, or even information on health status. For their processing, the law requires a special process of consent, which will be requested on the form below.Recording and video recording in the stairwells of the building and in the courtyard, as well as within the facility and in the hallway are always used and allowed.
Purposes for which the data are intended
The personal data are processed within the normal activity of the B&B and for the following purposes:
– Purposes related to the management of customer relationships (ex. acquisition of preliminary data at the conclusion of a contract, performance of operations on the basis of the obligations arising from the contract with the customer, debt, etc.).
– related to the obligations imposed by laws, regulations, and legislation ( anti-terrorism laws, anti-money laundering etc. . ) And provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by the vigilance and control;
– The functional activities of the B&B for which the guest has the right to give or not give consent. This category includes the following activities: detection of client satisfaction, either conducted by ourselves or by external companies; promotion and sale of products and services of third companies also carried out through letters, telephone, advertising, automated communications, internet, e-mail etc. Market surveys.
Methods of processing data
In relation to the purposes above, the processing of personal data carried out through manual or computer and electronic logic, strictly related to the purposes intended, must ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In any case, protection is guaranteed even when new multimedia service channels are activated
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
The B&B could turn to outside companies for :
– carrying out all the necessary operations to perform, some or all of the orders received from guests for specific needs
– carrying out the activity services (ex-breakfast), delegating to external structures
– management of payment services, credit cards, etc. ; Credit recovery, as well as fraud control and detection risk
Some cases where the consent is not required
By the effect of art. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the consent of the person is not required when the data processing:
1 . is carried out to comply with an obligation imposed by a law, a regulation or legislation ;
2. it is necessary to fulfill obligations arising from a contract, or to fulfill, to specific requests, before the contract is concluded;
3. regards data from public registers, lists, deeds or documents available to anyone, subject to the limitations and conditions that the laws, regulations or Community legislation, provide for access to ;
4. concerns data relating to economic activities, treated in compliance with current legislation on business;
5 . it is necessary for communications inside the B&B for administrative and accounting purposes.
Some cases where the consent can be denied
On the other hand, the B&B needs to control itself and the quality of its services and to expand its offering. To this purpose, it provides data about their guests to companies that offer this kind of performance. Each guest has the right to accept or refuse consent for these types of communications and related treatments, by flagging the appropriate boxes in the form below.
A similar right can be exercised in regard to the communication of data to the primary external companies, in order to enable them to offer their products. Without the individual’s consent to the disclosure to third parties and related treatments, even if it is required by law, the B&B cannot perform operations Some subjects belonging to the categories to which the data can be communicated, will use the data as ” owners ” within the meaning of the law, in complete independence, being extraneous to the processing carried out at the B&B , while others were appointed controllers. The list of categories will be available at request.
Rights of access to personal data and other rights Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Please also note that Article. 7 of the Code gives to the guest the exercise of specific rights such as:
– Obtain the confirmation of the existence of their personal data;
– Know the origin of the data, the purposes, and methods of treatment; obtain the updating, rectification or, integration, as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law,
– Also get the details of the owner, manager of the treatment, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data might be disclosed;
– Oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication impairments.
The rights above may be exercised directly by writing to the address on top of this page.
The form for consenting to the Privacy is right below. You may print it (one copy for each Guest) and fill it out. We will collect it, together with your identity documents, at the time of check-in.